Get your weekly serving of food news from around the web:
- Human error. Who in America eats better: men or women? See what this study found.
- Good fat. A certain diet might just help destroy brain cancer. Surprise: it’s high in fat.
- Bugaboos. Could pesticides in water and produce be linked to food allergies? Judge for yourself.
- Chicken tonight. A recent study shows that the majority of this ground meat is contaminated, in the US.
- Winter wonder. Would you eat a local tomato…grown in December? Check this out.
- Total recall. If you’re a fan of Trader Joe’s frozen meals, be sure to see this product recall.
- The grind. Which Stone Age tool do top chefs swear by? Find out here.
- Great grain. Think “gluten-free wheat bread” is an oxymoron? Think again.
Photo by Powell Burns