“Jared’s nutritional advice in Clean Plates has the power to transform your individual health and our collective well-being.”
– Deepak Chopra, M.D.
At Clean Plates, our mission is to make it easier and more enjoyable for you to eat healthy, sustainable food without sacrificing an ounce of taste. Whether you’re a conscientious carnivore or vegetarian, or you’re going gluten-free — we’ve got restaurant reviews, news and tips to help boost your health and keep your taste buds happy.
Clean Plates includes:
- Email Newsletter: We deliver the best new restaurants, timely healthful eating tips and recipes — plus we dish with the chefs and pioneers leading the sustainable charge to a table near you. Subscribe here.
- The Clean Plates Cookbook: offers sensible, sustainable, and healthful home cooking for anyone interested in integrating good foods into their lives. It shows readers how to shop for the best ingredients no matter what their diet (omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans can all “eat clean”) and how to prepare food that’s simple and delicious. Available on Amazon.
- The Clean Plates Guide: Think Zagat with a healthy twist. Originally launched by founder and nutritionist Jared Koch as a guide to healthy, sustainable and delicious restaurants in Manhattan, we’re now available in Brooklyn and Los Angeles as well. (Interested in bringing Clean Plates to your town? Let us know.)
- Clean Plates Online: Explore Clean Plates National or browse by city (Manhattan, Brooklyn, and LA) for hundreds of restaurant reviews, plus blogs packed with food scene news, chef interviews, healthy eating tips, recipes and more. And don’t forget to join us on Facebook and Twitter!
- The Clean Plates App: If you’re an iPhone user, be sure to download our app, which makes it easier than ever to make healthy eating choices on the go, from fine dining to quick farm-to-fork eats.
Questions? Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you.